- Applicant must be a full-time student at MCC
- Applicant must be pursuing a Healthcare degree (nursing, health career or lab tech).
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need by applying for FAFSA.
- Preference will be given to a female student.
- Applicant must maintain a 3.0+ GPA and provide proof of GPA.
Medela, a McHenry County company that develops and manufactures medical products, established this scholarship to support students pursuing a health care degree.
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, fees