Anginetti L. Urch Scholarship
• Applicant must live in-district.
• Applicant must have a 2.0 minimum GPA.
• Applicant must be studying one of the following majors: Pre-Law, Political Science, Healthcare, Education, or Human Services.
• Applicant must demonstrate financial need through a FAFSA form or explained through the financial needs essay (as part of the General application).
• Applicant must answer the essay (500-word limit): Why is education important to me?
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, fees
- Supplemental Questions
- Applicant must provide an 250-500 word essay on "Why is education important to me?"
- Complete FAFSA for MCC or a Financial Need Essay in the General Application.