John Lillie Scholarship
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree or certificate at MCC.
- Maintain at least a 2.5+ GPA and provide copy of transcript.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Priority will be given to those who would be the first generation in their family to attend college.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from an instructor.
The John Lillie Scholarship was established in 2000, in recognition of Mr. John Lillie who provided exceptional leadership during the merger of two separate MCC Foundations. This scholarship was made possible through gifts made in honor of John Lillie, to the Friends of McHenry County College Foundation.
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, fees