Countryside Garden Club Scholarship
- Applicants must complete and submit the MCC Scholarship Application.
- Applicant must be an MCC Horticulture student pursuing as associate"™s degree or certificate.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0+ and proof of GPA.
- Preference will be given to the student that shows academic strength as a number one priority.
- Preference will be given to a McHenry County resident or a student demonstrating financial need.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from an instructor.
This scholarship is funded by the members of the Countryside Garden Club.
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, fees