McClain Family Nursing Fund
- Applicant must be a full time student at MCC in their second year in the nursing program taking a minimum of 7 credit hours.
- Applicant must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.7 or better
- Applicant must be resident of McHenry County.
- Applicant must provide a letter of recommendation from an instructor.
- Applicant must provide a 300-500 word essay outlining the financial need for the scholarship and their educational goals.
- Preference is given to an applicant who demonstrates financial need, yet not awarded other financial aid.
On November 30, 2005 Arthur and Helen McClain established an endowment fund to support the nursing program at MCC. This scholarship was created to honor their desire to support nursing students attending the program.
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, fees