Knaack LLC Scholarship
- Applicant must be enrolled in a min. of 6 credit hours each semester or be enrolled in the MCC Fast Track Program.
- Applicants must be enrolled in technology/manufacturing courses.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need by completing the FAFSA application.
- Applicant must provide a one-page essay that describes the applicant’s educational and career goals, and how this scholarship would contribute to meeting them.
- Applicant must plan to complete an associate degree or certificate at MCC.
- Preference will be given to dependent children of Knaack LLC employees and residents of the McHenry County College District 528.
The Knaack LLC manufacturing scholarships reflect not only the company’s philosophy, but the executive team’s commitment to the community and to education. President and CEO, Frank Carroll, believes in having a partnership with the College that encompasses scholarships to help students continue their education. Carroll also believes in offering internships for students to give students an opportunity to earn money while going to school, and develop an understanding of the new processes and what a career in manufacturing can bring. As part of their employee support programs, Knaack offers ongoing training programs for staff members to ensure that their employees are trained in the latest manufacturing processes that will help them in their manufacturing careers.