Shawnte A. Jones and Hess Family Scholarship
- Applicant must be female student.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a student taking 11+ credit hours.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 and provide proof of GPA.
- Applicant must submit a 200-300 word essay describing career goals, financial need and volunteerism in the community.
The Shawnte A. Jones and Hess Family Scholarship was created in 2016 by the Jones, Hess and Moll families. Shawnte strongly believed that one’s education is important. She completed a Bachelor’s of Arts Degree and was close to completion of a Master’s Degree. Through her employment, she was able to help countless students continue their educational endeavors. Shawnte also thought it important to “give back” to her community and volunteered for many causes.
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, fees