Mary R. Hunsaker Memorial Scholarship in Accounting
- Applicant must provide proof of financial need through the FAFSA application process.
- Applicant must be an MCC student majoring in Accounting or a student currently enrolled in an Accounting Class at MCC.
- Applicant must have a 2.75+ GPA.
- Preference will be given to students residing in McHenry County.
- Preference will be given to returning students.
This scholarship was established in 2008 in memory of Mary R. (Gaskill) Hunsaker (1941 – 2008). Mary taught accounting at MCC between 1999 and 2006.
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, fees