Swanson Nurse Scholarship
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time (7+ hours) in the Nursing Program "“ AAS degree – leading to licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Applicant must be a resident of McHenry County.
- Applicant must demonstrate a GPA of 2.5 or better either from High School or other college coursework.
- Applicant must submit an essay on why they want to enter the nursing profession.
Mercy Harvard Hospital established this scholarship in honor of Dorothy Swanson, RN.
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, & fees; funds may carry over to spring with 2.5 GPA, full time enrollment, and in nursing program.