Trustee Emeritus Barbara Walters Scholarship Award
Combined income of the applicant’s parents may not exceed a total gross compensation of $85,000, reported to the IRS on form 1040 for tax years of 2012. Applicant must provide copy of IRS 4506T Form.
Should the applicant live independent of parents proof of income requirement is no greater than $25,000 gross for reporting period of 2012. Applicant must provide copy of IRS 4506T Form.
- Applicant must be enrolled in and pursuing a degree in Science and/or Mathematics.
- Applicant must be a resident of McHenry County for at least 365 days upon submission date.
- Applicant must provide proof of a 3.0+ GPA.
- Applicant must complete and submit the FAFSA application to the Office of Financial Aid.
Trustee Emeritus Barbara Walters Scholarship Fund was established in her name, by fellow and former MCC Trustee, Mary Miller, thanking her for 30-years of service to the college.
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, fees