LGBTQA Spring Scholarship
- Applicant must maintain a 2.75 GPA cumulative GPA and provide proof of GPA.
- Applicant must be resident of McHenry County
- Applicant must write a 300-500 word essay on the following:
What can you do to make McHenry County College welcoming to LGBTQA student/faculty/staff/residence?
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, fees
- Supplemental Questions
- The LGBTQA Scholarship requires an additional essay: What can you do to make McHenry County College welcoming to LGBTQA students/faculty/staff/residence?