ICCSF Health Trust Scholarship
- Applicants must be enrolled in or planning to complete a degree program in a health-related field
- Applicants must be enrolled for 12 credit hours each semester.
- Applicants must complete and submit the MCC Scholarship Application Form.
- Applicants must include a one-page essay that describes the applicant’s educational and health career goals and how this scholarship would contribute to meeting them.
- Applicants must apply for FASFA.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from instructor.
- Award may be applied to Tuition, Books and Fees.