- Applicant must be enrolled in a degree or certificate program for a minimum of nine (9) credit hours.
- Demonstrate financial need/FAFSA.
- Applicant must have 2.0+ GPA and transcript, or GED.
- Priority will be given to students who would be the first generation in their family to attend college.
- Provide a 300-500 word essay describing educational goals.
Established in 2003 in honor of Dan LaVista who served as President of MCC between 1987 and 2002.
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, fees