Howard Foreman Special Needs Memorial Scholarship
- Applicants must provide proof of financial need by applying for FAFSA.
- Applicant must provide proof of participation in MCC’s Special Needs Program.
- Applicant must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, instructor or supervisor.
- Preference will be given to special needs student who is pursuing a certificate or degree and is participating in the Access & Disabilities Program at MCC.
Howard Foreman was a wonderful teacher and friend to McHenry County College and the students it serves. He was the Director of Academic Support Services at MCC where he oversaw the Special-Needs Testing Center and Sage Learning Center. He helped meet the needs of students with disabilities and made sure all students received the extra help they needed through tutoring at the center. He dedicated his professional and personal life to coaching, and helping others to achieve life’s goals and aspirations, and to overcome challenges.
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, fees