Graphic Arts Scholarship
- Applicant must be enrolled in Graphic Arts course(s) and pursuing AAS degree in Graphic Arts.
- Applicant must provide a short essay (200 word minimum) describing educational and career goals in regards to the graphic arts field.
- Applicant must submit five (5) unique digital images (photography, digital art, etc.). Images must be submitted in a JPEG format via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours; preference given to student enrolled in 12 credit hours.
- Applicant must maintain a 2.5 GPA and provide proof of GPA.
- Applicant must provide a letter of recommendation from instructor or employer.
- Preference given to applicant who provides proof of financial need through FAFSA application.
- Preference will be given to residents of McHenry County.
This scholarship was established by Thomm & Jamee Beggs to provide a scholarship for Graphic Arts students.
- Award may be applied to: Tuition Only
- Supplemental Questions
- Graphic Arts Scholarship requires an additional essay: Describe your educational and career goals in regards to the graphic arts field (200 word minimum).
- Submit five (5) unique digital images (photography, digital art, etc.) JPEG format
- Digital Artwork #1
- Digital Artwork #2
- Digital Artwork #3
- Digital Artwork #4
- Digital Artwork #5