Lacey in Reserve Trust Scholarship
- Applicant must be currently enrolled and attending classes at MCC and working toward a certificate or degree.
- Applicant must be a resident of McHenry County.
- Applicant must maintain a 2.0 GPA and provide proof of GPA.
- Applicant must submit a 200-300 word essay outlining their need for emergency scholarship.
- Applicant must complete and submit the FAFSA application to the Office of Financial Aid.
Established by Colonel Herman Lacey.
- Award may be applied to: Tuition, books, fees
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a financial emergency need for tuition, books or fees assistance?
- The Lacey Reserve Trust Emergency Scholarship requires an additional essay: Describe your need for an emergency scholarship.